Art Response #2
Turn in the handout and the questions.
Chat about internal dialogue
Read Chapter 3 and 4 & answer questions
HW - complete the questions
1. What is your opinion on Meursault’s compulsion to wash his hands?
2. In your opinion, offer an explanation for why Meursault takes a "flying leap" onto a truck with Emmanuel.
3. Who is Salamano? Explain his relationship with his pet. Do you think Salamano cares about its health care?
4. Who is Raymond Sintes? What is "the word around the neighborhood" regarding Raymond?
5. What prompted Raymond’s fight with "the man"?
6. What prompted Raymond to beat his girlfriend "till she bled"?
7. What does Meursault do for Raymond to have Ray say, "Now you’re a pal, Meursault."
1. What do Meursault and Marie hear coming from Raymond’s room? What is happening?
2. How do you know if Meursault is upset or calm about what just happened?
3. What happens to Salamano’s dog?
4. How does Salamano react?